Hair removal might be difficult when you have sensitive skin. You have no idea what you're going to get—your body could be healthy, or it could have a severe negative reaction. This is when your hair removal waxing care routine comes into play. This is how...
Pre-wax care:Taking care of and preparing the region before a wax is just as important as taking care of it afterward. To ensure a smooth and painless depilation for your delicate skin, follow these guidelines.
- Make sure your hair is at least half a centimetre long so the aesthetician can easily remove it. 24 to 48 hours before your hair removal waxing appointment, exfoliate the waxed area. This will maintain your skin nice and smooth after hair removal waxing and prevent ingrown hairs.
- On the day of your visit, take a bath or shower to open up your follicles and make hair removal easier.
- Deodorants, make-up, lotions, soaps, powders, fragrances, and self-tanning products should not be used on the waxed area.
For a proper depilation prep, try Biosoft Pre Wax Gels.
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Rejuvenates the skin from the inside out.
- Aids in the adhesion of wax.
- Suitable for those with sensitive skin
Post wax care:After your hair removal waxing procedure, the area may be red, and persons with sensitive skin types may have blood spots due to thicker, coarser hair, as well as tenderness and tingling.
Avoid the following for the first 24 hours after a hair removal waxing procedure to avoid irritating the skin:
- Scratching or touching the waxed surface
- The waxed region is exfoliated.
- Shower in a cold environment. Make sure the water drains off the waxed area and that it is not washed or scrubbed.
- Wear loose clothing over the waxed area to reduce friction.
- Stay away from strenuous physical activities.
- Avoid direct sunlight and UV exposure. Heat can aggravate the waxed region and sweat can infect exposed follicles. Remember to schedule your wax two days before your vacation to allow the follicles to close and the skin to relax.
- Applying deodorants, make-up, lotions, soaps, powders, perfumes, and self-tanning products to the waxed area
For a flawless hair removal waxing finish, choose Biosoft Post Waxing Oils.
- Natural components are included
- Treatment after hair removal waxing that is gentle
- Effectively removes wax residue
- It has a calming and soothing effect on sensitive skin