When it comes to getting rid of unwanted hair, we all want to get to the front seat during extravagant hair removal. But before you got to the front seat, did you know that the comfort of a waxing session depends on exfoliating? Waxing may never be completely painless, but there are ways to minimize pain and discomfort, whether you choose waxing at home or in the salon.
While pre- and post waxing conditioning treatments are very popular for protecting the skin, there is one additional step that can be taken to maximize hair loss and minimize pain during waxing treatment. One of the easiest and most beneficial things to do before your waxing appointment is to exfoliate your skin.
Careful pre- and post-operative care is just as important as the success of the wax treatment. Pre wax care guarantees the most effective hair removal, but post waxing care reduces the stress on the skin caused by waxing, soothes, soothes, shines and moisturizes the skin. Now let's summarize everything you need to know about peels.
How Does Exfoliation Work?
Exfoliation help remove dead skin, oils, dirt and debris, making wax easier to adhere to hair than to skin. This allows the wax to work efficiently and pain less. What an amazing thing! Therefore, it is important to say that exfoliating before waxing is important! Don't worry if you don't know how to properly exfoliate. The tips below are designed to help you get the most out of your skin.
Tips to Exfoliate your Skin!
- At least a day or two prior.You have certainly summarized the need for exfoliating before waxing, but what if you don't know when it's the right time? Second, you need to know that it's better to exfoliate your skin 1-2 days before your waxing appointment. Also, don't forget to skip it on the day of booking. Most importantly, do not exfoliate after waxing, as your skin has already experienced a lot of friction and stress.
- Exfoliate Gently.Remember that your skin is soft and you don't want to hurt it. So you need to gently exfoliate your skin. Use your fingertips or an exfoliating tool to exfoliate your skin in a small circle. "For how long?" You may ask. Remove dead skin cells for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water instead of hot water.
- Avoid extensive exfoliation and use of chemical exfoliators.The exfoliation is great! However, a little too much or too little exfoliation does not help the skin heal, it only harms the skin. It should be kept light, but on the other hand, chemical peels are stronger and have different effects on the skin, which can make the skin particularly sensitive to wax. So be careful not to exfoliate too much.
The Best Ways to Exfoliate Your Skin
Are you confused by an aisle full of exfoliating products? Second, these peeling methods may be the perfect guide for you.
- A rough wash towelYes, you read that right, you can exfoliate with a towel! Let's get back to basics. Use a slightly rough towel, soak in lukewarm water, and then gently rub your skin. By controlling the pressure used to exfoliate, you can avoid irritation and damage to skin cells. This is a great way for those who don't want to go without a flashy product, or even those who like to keep it simple.
- Exfoliating glovesThese cute looking tech gloves are designed to exfoliate your skin up to T! It is useful not only for exfoliating the skin, but also for blood circulation. All you have to do is put on gloves, moisten them and gently massage your skin.
- Loofahs and spongesWhether it's an organic vegetable sponge or a loofah that you can buy at any store, it has a rough texture and is ideal for exfoliating. Loofah is usually used when taking a shower. This not only lathers the soap, but also helps remove dead skin cells.
- BrushesAs simple as a brush, this innovative tool helps exfoliate and has many other skin benefits. However, not all types of brushes are available. For gentle exfoliation, you need to use a soft bristle dry brush. The best time for dry brushing is before the shower. Try it! It's a meticulous way to get rid of dead skin cells, reduce cellulite, and improve skin condition.
Other Drug-store and Super-market Products:
There are many options on the market for exfoliating products for all skin types. There are many products, from body scrub flavors to compounding variations! All you have to do is put your hand on the right one and make it your favorite until you want to try something else. And if none of the above exfoliating methods will fascinate you, the last method may be what you are looking for!
Make Your Own Scrub:
If you like DIY, you'll enjoy making your own scrubs with your favorite combination of products. Outstanding ingredients for exfoliating include sugar, honey, oils, coffee, oatmeal, and even essential oils. If not, you'll find that there are several exfoliating methods you can choose from. So you can try them all, stick to the one that suits you best, and switch to another method later! However, exfoliating the skin will definitely show that waxing is easier, more comfortable and less painful. Once you understand the exfoliating routine, you'll need a variety of waxes, pre-wax gels, post wax lotions, and other wax accessories to experience the extravagant waxing experience. Biosoft addresses all of these needs. Our range of high quality Italian wax solutions offers a unique blend of natural goodness and scientific research. For more information visit https://biosoftonline.com/product/