Dear Valued Customers,
Please read through the terms and conditions below before placing your order to ensure that you understand our policies.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on WEBSITE ORDERS!
Purchases made through our website:
- If you receive an item with broken or damaged plates you have 3 days to notify us for an exchange.
- For unopened exchanges or returns you have 30 days from the delivery date to return the merchandise. If confirmed by our staff that the merchandise was unopened and unused, the 15% restocking fee on individual products and/or 25% restocking fee on sets will be waved.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, please return your merchandise within 30 days of delivery with a copy of your receipt for an exchange or refund. For OPENED products, a 15% restocking fee will apply towards individual products and all sets have a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will not be processed after 30 days.
Please keep your original receipt on all purchases and returned merchandise for your own records.
Biosoft tools are manufactured to the highest standards of excellence and are tested for consistency and efficiency. In the rare case events of manufacturing defects, Biosoft offers a manufacturer’s limited warranty.
This warranty does not pertain to irons showing negligence, tampering, false repair, physical damage, broken ceramic plates or to parts that are not faulty as judged by us.
- This warranty is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Your purchased product is replaceable within three months, or repaired within one year of the original purchase date if it is found to be defective in material or workmanship.
- Please save your receipt as proof of date of purchase.
- The defective product must be returned in its original packing and along with this warranty, to the original place of purchase, along with proof of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to product showing abuse, damage, or to parts which in our judgment are not defective, nor does it extends to irons which have been tampered with, altered or repaired other than by the manufacturer or its authorised agents.
- This warranty does not cover items damaged by normal wear and tear including chips, scratches, abrasions, discolouring or fading; use of improper voltage and current; negligence, misuse, disassembly and dropping.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above.
- Nothing in the guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects your statutory rights.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for reading and understanding our policies.
Enjoy creating a revolution with Biosoft tools.
The Biosoft Team