Roll On Kit
Direction for use
- cleanse the area to be waxed with the astringent and pat dry with a towel
- Use Biosoft PRE WAXING GEL to cleanse the area to be waxed for better wax adherence and smoother hair removal.
- Heat the Biosoft Roll-on Wax Cartriage in the Roll- On Wax Heater. Heat time 20 minutes.
- Apply wax directly from the Roll- on wax cartriage, keeping the cartriage in the Roll On Wax heater to the skin in the direction of the hair growth using one long smooth movement.
- Place Biosoft wax strips over wax, leaving space to pull the strip. Apply gentle pressure to the strip and quickly pull back in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Take care not to pull on the strip as it can cause breakage, which will lead to ingrown hair or even skin bruising.
- Repeat this procedure on all the unwanted hair on face and body
- Once you have completed waxing apply Biosoft AFTER WAXING OIL and lightly massage over the waxed areas. This will replenish the skin's moisture barrier and provide deep conditioning benefits.
- Roll -on wax Heater
- Roll-on wax (Pack of 3) 100ml each
- Wax strips - Pack of 100
- Prewax Gel (100ml)
- Post wax oil (100ml)
- carry pouch
Biosoft Sinitizing Wipes are enriched with Eucalyptus Oil and Lemon that ensures 99% germ kill. The wipes are made from 100% natural and biodigredable viscose fibres that make it gentle on the skin.Direction Of Use
- pull out a wipe
- Reseal front label
- unfold wipe
- wipe Thoroughly
- Discard wipe after single use
isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, eucalyptus leaf oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, aquaRead More
We are always worrying about which wax is suitable for our skin and even whether the ingredients of the wax are desirable. But have you ever thought about the tools you use? It might take you by surprise but the spatula, a key tool for waxing, does play a very crucial role. Biosoft’s Spatulas are made of wood, which is excellent to be used for a smooth waxing procedure. It is said that wax goes on smoother with metal, but a wooden spatula helps in the smooth application of wax and is also more Hygienic and can be thrown out after usage.
Biosoft’s Wooden Spatula can help to avoid the possibility of shock, which could be caused when using old and low-quality waxing heaters that can lead to faulty connections and lead to an electrical shock. Using metal spatulas may at times lead to electric mishaps. Wooden Spatulas are convenient as they are made for single use and help to avoid double-dipping and dispose of them after usage. They’re also made from renewable, recyclable, and biodegradable material so you get to do your bit for the environment. It has rounded ends for easy application. This product can be used almost everywhere regardless of skin type, part of the body, and even wax consistency. While the sturdy functionality is a great reason to choose this product, this spatula is also the reason behind a smooth and precise wax application.Read More
Biosoft’s wax strips possess the durability of a non-woven strip and the comfort of cotton to ensure pleasant and efficient results. It is well known that the right waxing supplies will help you get the best results and make the job a lot easier, Biosoft’s wax strips are the best supplies that are a must-have to ensure a professional and comfortable waxing experience. To use waxes, you need good quality wax strips to place over the wax and help you remove it. These strips are made of Non-woven material that ensures the wax strip will adhere firmly and won’t tear when pulled off from the skin. It can be used on both sides, so you save a lot of time by not having to check for the right side to be used. These superior Non-woven Waxing strips have excellent adhesion qualities that ensure professional hair removal results. They are strong & flexible, and ideal for facial & complete body waxing.Read More